Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hello, 2010.

Oh 2009! 2010 shall be the year of tough decisions, I can feel it. Moving to New York was relatively easy and a nice attempt to procrastinate the impending decisions of my "real" adult life. Oh sweet Charlottesville, city of youth and beauty! City of familiar smiles and inside jokes known by all...farewell.

2010, I hope, shall also be a year of renewing the traveling spirit! Here are some tangible destinations that I hope to visit before my contacts there move on and away.
1. Ottawa, Ontario, Canada = before June 2010!
2. Buenos Aires, Argentina = Easter week 2010!
3. London, England, and Brussels, Belgium = before my NZ friends move away!
4. Maritimes Roadtrip! = summer 2010
5. Spanish language immersion course in Mexico = summer 2010
6. Providence, Rhode Island = spring 2010 for a weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home