Monday, March 26, 2007

worst lunch in town

Why did I go back?

Last Wednesday, I had a pretty bad lunch that cost a goodly amount. But, I was with a friend, and so the company outweighed the negatives.

Today, I went back to that same place. Call me a masochist. Call me afraid of seeing my bagel lady twice before noon. I just wanted a damn cup of coffee and lunch in one foul swoop.

It was foul, all right.

I ordered a cookie, an americano, and veggie mac'n'cheese. My coffee cup is leaking, they forgot to give me the cookie, and the mac'n'cheese is so incredibly greasy I feel like I need to eat ANYTHING to sop it up. (You're probably thinking, why did you order anything with cheese if you are afraid of grease?! If you could try this, you'd wonder if they dumped a quart of oil in the mix. I don't expect oil in the cheese.)

Gross, gross, gross.

I guess I'll drink the dripping coffee and go get a candy bar from the gas station down the street instead. I know, I know, I'm the picture of health in your mind right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home